Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa.
Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
We are currently recruiting qualified and interested candidate for the position below:
Fraud Management Analyst
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Responsible to reduce and prevent prepaid fraudulent activities within the company.
- To develop and implement controls that reduces or prevents prepaid fraudulent activities from occurring within the Airtel network.
- To provide adequate reporting of all
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of fraud operational and/or policy experience
- 1 year experience of analytical knowledge.
- Previous experience of working in a fraud prevention/detection area.
- First degree in any relevant degree, but preferably in the social sciences